InnovAge has many elder care experts, who frequently write about aging in place, Baby Boomer issues, technology, caregivers, care continuums for older adults, geriatric medicine and more.
We’ve gathered links to the articles here.
- Finding Their Way Home: The Importance of Aging in Place
- Colorado’s Low-income Adults Need Our Help
- Cost, Uncertainty & Stress Plague Long-Distance Caregivers
- A Growing Market: Affordable Senior Housing
- Baby Boomers are Coming; They Know What They Want
- Transitioning to an Adult Day Program
- Building a Care Continuum for Baby Boomers
- Making the Transition from Post-Acute Care to Home Care
- How to Help an Older Adult Stay in Their Home
- One on One with Maureen Hewitt